Wednesday, February 15, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!


                                           HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO  YOU ALL!   
                                                    
                                   1. started with making breakfast for my small family left at home.
                                     Toast  with heart shaped cut out then I cooked an egg in it.
                                      Took the heart and toasted it with jam.
                                   2.  Busy day preparing dinner 
                                   3.   Made valentine cookies and delivered to four families  and visited
                                   4. Prepared and had Activity day with my girls.  Down to six right now.  
                                   5. Had  a nice dinner.
                                   6. Went to art class
                                   7. Took a friend to the hospital for IV antibiotic
                                              BUSY DAY SHARING LOTS OF LOVE
We made choc molds (heart suckers) and made valentines for parents.
This is what I made for Bill.  52 reasons why I love you. 
Our valentines Table for 2012.  I made chicken cordon blue, double stuffed potatoes, asparagus, salad and cherry cheesecake for dessert.




Remember the photo of the tree I was to attempt in class.  Well I am almost finished.
I have some finishing touches.  This photo was taken with my phone.    The color is somewhere in between.  I really like the looks of the darker one but I wanted it to be in the grayer scale for my bedroom.  Well my first attempt to painting, this is acrylic.  I'm starting to like painting.    I want to do another one for my laundry room that I'm fixing up right now.  Or maybe I'll hang this in there.  Uhmmm  , I think I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment